Beverage-Air HR3-1HG Horizon Series 78" Top Mounted Glass Half Door Reach-In Refrigerator
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 1/2 hp top mounted compressor less likely to clog
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane 2" thick insulation adds structural strength
- Features energy efficient double pane, "Low-E" thermal glass doors
- Electronic thermostat shows digital display and is easy to adjust
- Comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HR3-1HG Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||74 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR3-1HG Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HR3-1HG Horizon Series 78" glass half door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel front, gray painted sides, and sturdy aluminum interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with 2" thick, foamed-in-place CRC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. It also uses R290 refrigerant in order to keep the cabinet cold between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Thanks to its half door design, this unit allows you to open one section at a time which ultimately conserves energy and promotes consistent internal temperatures. The doors, made from "Low-E" double pane thermal glass, also make it easy to identify the refrigerator's contents without opening it. Plus, each door has a positive seal self-closing design and 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 74 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures better visibility, making it easier to see product.
In order to last longer, this 1/2 hp refrigeration system comes with an epoxy coated evaporator, making it resistant to corrosion. Its top mounted compressor also pulls in warmer air, making it optimal for performance in cooler environments. Plus, the compressor is less likely to clog. This system also comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 84 1/2"
Width: 73 1/2"
Capacity: 74 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register