This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel front and corrosion resistant aluminum interior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature on Cam-lift hinges and magnetic door gaskets
- Field reversible door(s) are easily removed for service with antimicrobial door handles
- Full Electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; 1/3 hp; R290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air HR1-1HG-LED Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||24 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR1-1HG-LED Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HR1-1S Horizon Series 26" solid door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel front, gray painted sides, and sturdy aluminum interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with 2" thick, foamed-in-place CRC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. It also uses R290 refrigerant in order to keep the cabinet cold between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. With its top mounted design, you do not have to take up valuable bottom storage space and the compressor is also off of the ground away from dirt and debris.
The refrigerator features a solid door that comes with a lock so you can secure food contents. Plus, the door has a positive seal self-closing design and 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 24 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures better visibility, making it easier to see product.
In order to last longer, this 1/3 hp refrigeration system comes with an epoxy coated evaporator, making it resistant to corrosion. Its top mounted compressor also pulls in warmer air, making it optimal for performance in cooler environments. Plus, the compressor is less likely to clog. This system also comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 24 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register