Beverage-Air HR1-1G-LED Horizon Series 26" Top Mounted Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 2 self-closing half glass doors; spring-loaded hinges; see-through glass design
- Field reversible doors are easily removable and feature antimicrobial handles
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 115V
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HR1-1G-LED Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||24 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR1-1G-LED Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HR1-1HG Horizon Series 26" half glass door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel front, gray painted sides, and sturdy aluminum interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with 2" thick, foamed-in-place CRC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. It also uses R290 refrigerant in order to keep the cabinet cold between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. With its top mounted design, you do not have to take up valuable bottom storage space and the compressor is also off of the ground away from dirt and debris.
The refrigerator features two half glass doors that provide excellent product visibility. Because they're half doors, they prevent cold air from escaping, as only one door needs to be opened at a time. Plus, each door has a positive seal, self-closing design and a 120 degree stay-open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 22.28 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures better visibility, making it easier to see product.
In order to last longer, this 1/4 hp refrigeration system comes with an epoxy-coated evaporator, making it resistant to corrosion. Its top mounted compressor also pulls in warmer air, making it optimal for performance in cooler environments. Plus, the compressor is less likely to clog. This system comes with 6" heavy-duty casters to make it easy to roll aside for cleaning and service. To keep it steady during use, 2 of the casters include brakes. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 22.28 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register