Beverage-Air HFPS1-1HG 1 Section Glass Half Door Reach-In Freezer - 24 cu. ft., Stainless Steel Exterior / Interior - Specification Series
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Has a stainless steel front, interior, and continuous coil coated sides or "S" finish
- LED interior light and glass door offer easy view of product
- Self-closing door has a 120 degree stay-open feature on cam-lift hinges and is field reversible
- Full electronic controls with one-touch defrost for easy use
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air HFPS1-1HG Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||24 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFPS1-1HG Details
Keep your frozen ingredients within easy reach in this Beverage-Air HFS1-1G Horizon Series 26" S finish top mounted glass door reach-in freezer. Its single glass door provides immediate product visibility, allowing employees to see what they need to retrieve before opening the door and releasing cold air. Coming with a S finish, this unit has a stainless steel front, interior, and continuous coil coated sides, making it durable for use in your commercial establishment and capable of withstanding inevitable spills or leaks.
For easier product retrieval, bright LED lighting illuminates the interior. The self-closing door has a 120 degrees stay-open feature and is on cam-lift hinges. This makes it easy to load and unload the freezer, even if your hands are full. The door is also field reversible so you can make this unit fit in well with your layout. Plus, a magnetic door gasket ensures that the door is shut properly to prevent any energy loss. On the front, the door's antimicrobial handle also helps stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms. Made with your needs in mind, this spacious interior has three heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves so you can keep your items organized and maximize your storage.
This model includes a robust, top-mounted 3/4 hp system which circulates R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, the freezer features an easy-to-use full electronic control system and an automatic, one-touch defrost function that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet. With expansion valve technology, this freezer delivers quick temperature recovery, ensuring that your products remain safe and out of the danger zone.
To simplify preventative maintenance, the unit includes a one-piece grill that's easy to remove. It also comes with four heavy-duty 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning. Two of the casters include brakes to make sure that the unit remains securely in place during the day. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 21.06 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register