Beverage-Air HFP3-5HG 3 Section Glass Half Door Reach-In Freezer - 74 cu. ft., Stainless Steel Exterior
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 1/2 hp top mounted compressor circulates R-404A refrigerant
- Keeps product at -10 degrees Fahrenheit in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9 epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable in 1/2" increments
- Six triple pane self-closing heated glass doors with stay open feature
- Automatic defrost system
- 74 cu. ft of storage space
- Wire spacer racks in rear of unit prevent overloading
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$209.15 / Set
Beverage-Air 412-022D-01 Large Flat Center Shelf
$128.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-894D Epoxy Coated Tray Slide Module
$182.56 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
$208.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-887D-01 Large Flat Shelf for H-Series 2 and 3 Door Units
$128.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-887D-04 Large Stainless Steel Flat Shelf
$295.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$177.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
$208.99 / Case
|Beverage-Air HFP3-5HG Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||74 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFP3-5HG Details
Keep all your frozen ingredients organized and clearly visible for easy retrieval in this Beverage-Air HFP3-5HG 3 section glass half door reach-in freezer with stainless steel front and sides! LED interior lighting and clear glass half doors ensure that this freezer's contents are always illuminated and on full display. Nine adjustable shelves make organizing products a breeze, while the top mounted refrigeration system maximizes its interior capacity. And thanks to its half door design, you can open one small section at a time for greater energy savings!
- Glass doors save time and energy, enabling you to easily find products before opening the freezer
- Triple pane, heated glass half doors are energy efficient
- Stainless steel front and sides; aluminum interior with coved corners
- (9) adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves; includes (4) shelf clips per shelf
- 1 1/2 hp top mounted compressor, R-404A refrigerant and foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Automatic defrost; electronic thermostat provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 6" heavy duty casters; 2 with brakes
- Unique down draft airflow system ensures even airflow distribution; maintains product temperature at -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires a 208-230V connection
Height: 84 1/2"
Width: 73 1/2"
Capacity: 74 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register