This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel front and sides; aluminum interior
- 3/4 hp top-mounted compressor circulates R290 refrigerant
- Maintains product temperature at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves are adjustable in 1/2" increments
- 4 self-closing solid half doors with stay open feature
- Digital temperature display with status indicators and keypad for easy monitoring and adjustment
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air HF1HC-1HS Horizon Series 26" Top Mounted Half Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HF2HC-1HS Horizon Series 52" Top Mounted Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HF3HC-1HS Horizon Series 78" Top Mounted Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1HS Horizon Series 26" Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFP2HC-1HS Horizon Series 52" Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFP3HC-1HS Horizon Series 78" Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFPS1HC-1HS Horizon Series 26" Solid Half Door All Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFPS2HC-1HS Horizon Series 52" Stainless Steel Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFPS3HC-1HS Horizon Series 78" Stainless Steel Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFS1HC-1HS Horizon Series 26" Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer with Stainless Steel Interior
- Beverage-Air HFS2HC-1HS Horizon Series 52" Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1HS Horizon Series 78" Half Door Reach-In Freezer
|Beverage-Air HFP2-1HS Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFP2-1HS Details
This Beverage-Air HFP2-1HS Horizon Series 52" solid half door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. It also boasts a self-closing door design with a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. The doors are even field-reversible, so you can set up the perfect configuration for your kitchen layout.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in refrigerator comes with six adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. The half door design helps maintain interior temperatures and conserve energy since you only need to open one section at a time. Additionally, its antimicrobial handles help stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms.
The unit's top-mounted 3/4 hp down draft airflow refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain product temperatures at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat to adjust temperatures as needed.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front and sides with an aluminum interior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register