Beverage-Air HBF72-5-G Horizon Series 75" Glass Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Temperature range: -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant; (2) 1/2 hp compressors
Other Products from this Line
|Beverage-Air HBF72-5-G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||72 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF72-5-G Details
This Beverage-Air HBF72-5-G Horizon Series 75" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Plus, thanks to its high efficiency triple pane glass doors and LED interior lighting, your staff can always find what they need before even opening the doors.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with nine adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Additionally, its antimicrobial handles help stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms, while an integrated door lock keeps your supplies safe and secure.
The unit's bottom-mounted forced air refrigeration system uses (2) 1/2 hp compressors with R-404A refrigerant to achieve temperatures from -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel interior and exterior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115/208-230V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 72 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register