Beverage-Air HBF44-1-HS 47" Horizon Series Two Section Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 44 cu. ft. capacity with six adjustable shelves
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Bottom mount balanced refrigeration system
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Four self-closing solid half doors with integrated locks
- 3/4 hp compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air HBF44-1-HS Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF44-1-HS Details
This Beverage Air HFB44-1-HS 47" Horizon series two section solid half door reach-in freezer is the perfect solution for those seeking to add cold storage to their restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this freezer is durable, clean-looking, and features a stainless steel finish. A matching interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention, even in kitchens with high ambient temperatures.
A total of four solid half doors provides users with the ability to easily view frozen foods without needing to open the door. This reduces energy loss and helps keeps your freezer from working harder than it needs to! The spring loaded hinges ensure that the door closes properly even when you have your hands full. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the door 120 degrees so that it stays open until you manually close it. In addition, an antimicrobial door handle protects against bacteria and the plug-in magnetic door gasket offers a positive seal but is still easy to remove for cleaning.
The interior of this unit maintains product temperatures as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit at a 75 degree ambient external temperature and features 44 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of six heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with four shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting offers further ease-of-use by allowing for quick identification of the items you need.
A balanced, bottom mount 3/4 hp refrigeration system is easy to reach for maintenance and cleaning. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. The refrigeration system itself features an automatic condensate evaporation system for greater energy efficiency and a forced air design that ensures even temperatures throughout the unit. The epoxy-coated evaporator helps prevent corrosion as well. An added benefit to a bottom mount refrigeration system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading food. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space for food pans, towels, and more!
This versatile unit uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant in a self-contained refrigeration system to help meet all your eco-friendly needs. To help you achieve further safety and sanitation standards, this freezer comes with (4) 6" heavy-duty casters, including two that lock, so that it may be easily moved for cleaning.
Thanks to a wide range of features and potential applications, the Beverage-Air HFB44-1-HS Horizon series freezer will serve as an essential piece of your commercial kitchen. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register