Beverage-Air HBF44-1-G 47" Horizon Series Two Section Glass Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested and certified to perform in 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- 2 self-closing glass doors and LED lighting provide product visibility; stainless steel interior
- Easy-to-use, full electronic control features one-touch defrost for easy operation
- Expansion valve technology helps speed up temperature recovery
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air HBF44-1-G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF44-1-G Details
This Beverage-Air HBF44-1-G Horizon Series 47" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand. Its two glass doors provide immediate product visibility, allowing employees to see what they need to retrieve before opening the door and releasing cold air. The stainless steel front, sides, and grille also make the unit able to withstand constant use in commercial settings, while the stainless steel interior protects against the inevitable spill or leak.
For easy product retrieval, bright LED lighting illuminates the interior, and the self-closing doors each feature a 120 degree stay-open feature. This makes it easy to load and unload the freezer, even with your hands full! Plus, magnetic door gaskets ensure that the doors shut properly to prevent energy loss. The doors' antimicrobial handles even helps stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms. To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this freezer comes with six adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves.
This model includes a robust, bottom-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system, which circulates R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, the freezer features an easy-to-use full electronic control and an automatic, one-touch defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet. With expansion valve technology, this freezer delivers quick temperature recovery, ensuring that your products remain safe and out of the danger zone.
To simplify preventative maintenance, the unit includes a one-piece grill that's easy to remove. It also features four heavy-duty 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning. Two of the casters include brakes to make sure that the unit remains securely in place during the day. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register