Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HS 27" Bottom Mount Horizon Series One Section Half Door Reach In Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost and key pad
- Bottom mount, balanced refrigeration system
- Self-closing half solid doors with antimicrobial handles and standard door locks
- Maintains 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V/60/1, 10.9 amp electrical; 1/2 hp
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
|Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HS Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HS Details
Increase your cold storage space while maintaining a sleek, professional appearance with the Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HS 27" bottom mount Horizon series reach in freezer with two solid half doors! Made with stainless steel inside and out, this freezer is built to last. It has an electronic thermostat with a manual defrost option and a simple key pad that allows you to easily adjust the temperature as needed to keep foods at the proper temperatures. LED interior lighting allows for optimal product visibility.
Its bottom mounted, balanced refrigeration system allows for better ergonomics since it raises the floor of the unit for easier access, and it also makes it possible for you to store other items like paper products, oven mitts, or food pans on top of the freezer. The refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant and a 1/2 hp compressor to keep the interior of the unit at 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The condensate evaporation system is automatic to allow for greater energy efficiency, while the evaporator is epoxy-coated to prevent corrosion and ensure a longer product life.
This unit has two solid half-sized, self-closing doors with spring loaded hinges. The doors also feature antimicrobial handles and door locks to keep your inventory safe and secure. Plus, these doors also have a stay-open feature that holds the door open at 120 degrees while you load and unload the unit. Finally, the doors also have plug in magnetic door gaskets that ensure a tight seal to prevent energy loss and also are easy to remove for cleaning.
Three heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves are included, along with four shelf clips for each. The shelves are easily adjustable in 1/2" increments to make sure that you can store everything you need and organize your freezer to suit your storage needs. This unit also includes four 6" heavy-duty casters, two locking, to make it easy to move for cleaning purposes.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register