This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 self-closing glass door; includes a 120 degree stay-open feature; antimicrobial handle
- Bright LED lighting illuminates stainless steel interior; stainless steel exterior
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with one-touch defrost
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/2 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air HBF12-1-G-S Specs|
|Interior Width||21 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||45 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Features||LED Lighting, Self-Closing Doors|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air HBF12-1-G-S Details
Keep ingredients, snacks, and meals frozen and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HBF12-1-G 24" top mounted glass door reach-in freezer. With its stainless steel front, grille, and sides and its stainless steel interior, this freezer is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen.
For your convenience, it features a glass, self-closing door with a 120 degree stay-open feature. The door features an antimicrobial handle for better sanitation, a magnetic gasket for a positive seal, and a field-reversible design to allow for changing from right hinge to left hinge. Because it's glass, it provides immediate product visibility, making it easy to retrieve product as needed. The glass panel is even double pane, Low E, argon-filled glass that's tempered for maximum safety.
Inside, the unit includes 4 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves to help you maximize the 11.9 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting illuminates product too, ensuring that it's easy to see and identify at a glance. To help you monitor the freezer's performance throughout the day, it features a built-in full electronic control.
This powerful 1/2 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Its top-mounted compressor helps prevent dirt and grime on the floor from entering and clogging the unit.
To ensure that you can easily move this refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, this refrigerator comes with 6" casters, 2 with brakes. At the end of the day, the one-piece grille is also easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, providing reliable, long-lasting convenience. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Capacity: 11.9 cu. ft.
Depth: 18 1/4"
Height (overall): 48 3/4"
Height (usable): 44 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register