Beverage-Air DW79-S 80" Stainless Steel Deep Well Bottle Cooler
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes adjustable, epoxy-coated steel wire dividers to organize product
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher for fast service; 3 easy glide stainless steel lids
- Easy to clean, stainless steel counter top with glass stops provides additional prep space
- Uses eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 115V
Beverage-Air offers superior cold storage for your best beverages with their bottle coolers. From standard units to Frosty Brew units, Beverage-Air ensures that all of your bottled beverage needs are taken care of.
|Beverage-Air DW79-S Specs|
|Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||76 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 Inches|
|Capacity||24.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||32 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||45 3/4 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||5|
|Number of Lids||3 Lids|
|Temperature Range||32 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air DW79-S Details
Serve your customers a cold and refreshing beverage with this Beverage-Air DW79-S 80" stainless steel deep well bottle cooler. Its durable exterior boasts a stainless steel construction that is easy to maintain. Designed for ease of use, the top of this unit also features a stainless steel counter top with integral glass stops, so that workers have additional space while prepping drinks for patrons. The cooler even has a bottle cap opener and cap catcher that makes fulfilling drink orders a breeze. Plus, the easy glide, stainless steel lids are easy to keep clean and slide open in order to serve guests quickly.
Made to handle frequent use, this bottle cooler's interior is made of sturdy galvanized steel so that it lasts longer for your commercial business. It also includes epoxy coated, adjustable steel wire dividers, so that you can keep product organized for quick retrieval. The cooler is capable of holding up to 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz. cans, providing you with plenty of storage space.
In order to keep your business operating efficiently, the powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system is complemented by foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which both adds structural strength to the cabinet and enhances its energy efficiency. It uses eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant to chill products and keep them between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. An oversized self-defrosting evaporator also moves air and allows for better and faster cooling. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and includes an 8' long power cord.
Depth: 26 1/2"
Depth (with cap catcher): 27 7/8"
Height: 33 3/4"
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 26 3/4"
Height (at step): 15 5/8"
Capacity: 24.1 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register