Earn up to $175.49 back (17,549 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Colors:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Holds up to 7 cases of 20 oz. bottles or cans; 3 shelves with Gravity-Flo organizers included
- 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures between 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brightly lit for superior product visibility
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
- Beverage-Air 61C01-010A Roller Casters for BZ13 Curtain Merchandiser Refrigerator
$203.25 / Each
- Beverage-Air 403-749D-01 Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for BZ13 Open Display Case
$117.60 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$226.99 / Set
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.99 / Each
- Curtron C-36 Caser 48" x 36" Display Cooler Strip Curtain
$72.49 / Each
- Refrigeration Shelf Clip - 4/Pack
$3.29 / Pack
|Beverage-Air BZ13-1-W Specs|
|Width||29 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||26 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||13 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I live in California. Can I still purchase this product?
- Because this product does not meet the California Cooling Act standards, it is not available to establishments located in the state of California.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BZ13-1-W Details
Building impulse beverage sales at your business has never been easier thanks to the Beverage Air BZ13-1-W white Breeze Open display case. The Beverage Air BZ13-1-W Breeze Open display case features innovative Gravity-Flo organizers that allow you to stock bottled and canned beverages in individual rows. When an item is removed from the front of the row, the Gravity-Flo organizer design feeds a new product forward, so your customers don't have to reach to grab their favorite brand of soda, juice, or bottled water.
The Beverage Air BZ13-1-W Breeze Open air curtain merchandiser's powerful 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to help maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Foamed in place CFC-free insulation helps increase the air curtain merchandiser's energy efficiency. The Beverage Air BZ13-1-W Breeze Open air curtain merchandiser requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 29 3/4"
Depth: 26 3/8"
Height: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 13 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register