Beverage-Air BDC-8 50" Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Holds up to (8) 3 gallon ice cream containers
- Storage for (6) 3 gallon ice cream containers on lower level
- Maintains temperatures between -10 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air BDC-8 Specs|
|Width||51 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||26 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||10.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||8 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||6 Cans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||8 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||14 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air BDC-8 Details
Keep your hottest-selling ice cream flavors cool and ready to serve with this Beverage-Air BDC-8 ice cream dipping cabinet! It features 4 heavy-duty PVC-coated wire support racks that allow you to display up to (8) 3 gallon ice cream tubs at a time, while its low-E tempered sliding glass lids and Lexan sneeze guard keep product sanitary and maximize energy efficiency. A spacious, 15.2 cu. ft. storage area is below the display area and is capable of holding up to 6 additional 3 gallon ice cream containers. This makes it easy to change out empty tubs quickly and efficiently throughout the day. After hours, use the built-in locks to secure the lids, and protect your supplies overnight.
This model is engineered to withstand the demands of a commercial environment. It's built with a high-impact ABS top frame, a galvanized metal exterior with a powder-coated, painted surface, and a sturdy, easy-to-clean painted steel interior. It even features a set of 2" heavy-duty casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for cleaning and service, as well as a convenient drain plug.
A powerful cold wall refrigeration system with maintenance-free condenser helps maintain cabinet temperatures between -10 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit. The robust 1/3 hp system circulates R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The full electronic control makes the cabinet easy to adjust and monitor throughout the day. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 50 3/8"
Front to Back: 26 3/8"
Capacity: 15.2 cu. ft.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register