Beverage-Air BB36GF-1-S-27-ALT 36" Food Safe Stainless Steel Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Top and Left Side Compressor
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Food rated, easy-to-clean design allows this unit to store open containers
- Reinforced floor and door sills ensure the unit lasts longer
- Magnetic gasket allows for a positive seal
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Can hold up to (220) 12 oz. bottles, (240) 12 oz. cans, or (170) long neck bottles
- Uses R-134a refrigerant to keep items cool between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V, 1/5 hp
|Beverage-Air BB36GF-1-S-27-ALT Specs|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||8.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BB36GF-1-S-27-ALT Details
Keep beverages cold and ready to serve in your bar with this Beverage-Air BB36GF-1-S-27-ALT stainless steel glass door back bar refrigerator with a stainless steel work top and left side compressor! Designed with an all stainless steel interior and radius corners, this unit meets industry standards for storing open food containers, allowing you to use this refrigerator for more than drink storage. This model can hold up to (220) 12 oz. bottles, (240) 12 oz. cans, or (170) long neck bottles. Plus, its reinforced floor and door sills minimize damages to the cabinet from routine loading and unloading of product. A layer of foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation also adds structural strength to the cabinet and increases its efficiency.
To help you find product quickly and increase visibility, this refrigerator also has a glass door and fluorescent lighting inside. The included shelves make it easy to organize and store product in an optimal fashion for operation. Its door also has a lock so that you can have better control over the contents. The useful door is designed to be self-closing and a magnetic gasket helps it fully close every time. This allows employees to simply open the door, grab product, and focus on providing fast service to guests.
Running on 1/5 hp, this unit boasts a balanced forced-air refrigeration system that chills your items faster. It uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain a consistent and cool temperature, ranging from 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Full electronic controls help your staff to keep tabs on the unit's performance and make adjustments as necessary. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Capacity: 8.8 cu. ft.
Width: 24 1/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register