Beverage Air 406-004A Single 2 1/2" Diameter Tap Tower
- Attaches to your kegs
- Provides adequate beer flow
- Compact design saves counterspace
- Accommodates faucets with a 1-1/8”-18 thread (U.S. beer industry standard)
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Beverage-Air 402-188A 2-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
Beverage-Air 402-226A 2-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
Beverage-Air 402-191A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
Beverage-Air 402-262A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Beverage-Air 406-004A-- Details
Tap your kegs with the Beverage Air 406-004A single 2 1/2" diameter tap tower! This compact tower easily attaches to kegs to provide adequate beer flow to keep up with your bar's busiest hours without taking up too much space on your countertop or keg refrigerator.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:much quickly need keg job foaming dispense beer
This does its job very well. It doesn't need to do much but it can dispense your beer from the keg quickly and without to much foaming.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register