- Slices up to 650 lb. per hour
- Dices up to 800 lb. per hour
- Dual-feed openings and disc ejection system
- Die cast aluminum and stainless steel body
- Berkel SLICER-S3 1/8" Slicing Plate with Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Berkel DICE-D11 3/8" Dicing Grid
- Berkel DICE-D14 1/2" Dicing Grid
- Berkel SLICER-S11 3/8" Slicing Plate with Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Berkel SLICER-S5 3/16" Slicing Plate with Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Berkel SLICER-J2X2 3/32" x 3/32" Julienne Plate with Replaceable Cutting Edges and Bars
- Berkel SHRED-SH3 1/8" Shredder Plate
- Berkel SLICER-S2 1/16" Slicing Plate with Replaceable Cutting Edges
|Berkel M2000-5 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||18 1/4 Inches|
|Height||20 3/8 Inches|
|Hopper Style||Half Moon|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Discs / Blades Included||2|
|Output||650 - 800 Pounds Per Hour|
|Type||Continuous Feed Processors|
Berkel M2000-5 Details
Slice and shred ingredients for your most popular dishes in no time with the Berkel M2000-5 1/2 hp continuous feed food processor! This food processor features a disc ejection system to propel processed food out of its chute and into a container below. The dual-feed openings allow you to simultaneously cut and mix ingredients, and their safety interlocks help ensure your staff is safe during use. And thanks to its heavy duty machinery, this food processor can slice up to 650 lb. per hour and dice up to 800 lb. per hour.
The Berkel M2000-5 continuous feed food processor requires a 115V electrical connection and comes with a 1/8" slicing plate and a 1/8" shredding plate.
Width: 8 1/2"
Depth: 18 1/4"
Height: 20 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register