- Aged less for a mellow, nutty flavor
- Made with all natural ingredients and rBST free milk
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||12 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Provide your patrons with a genuine taste of Italy with this BelGioioso mild provolone cheese. Aged for 2-3 months, this provolone cheese provides a mellow, nutty flavor that will pair well with a variety of hot and cold meals. Shred into stuffed shells, lasagna, or any baked pasta dish for extra flavor, melt over burgers, or craft a gourmet turkey, fresh basil pesto, and provolone sandwich. When adding to charcuterie boards or an antipasto platter, pair with cured meats, such as salami, olives, fresh hearty bread, and chardonnay.
Made with natural ingredients and rBST-free milk, this cheese is superior in taste and freshness. It comes in a 12 lb. solid log, making it a great option for slicing by the pound at your deli for customers to bring home for their own sandwich creations. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this provolone cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
BelGioioso began in 1979 when founder Errico Auricchio brought his family from Italy to the United States, seeking to craft the best Italian cheeses in the U.S. Bringing two master cheesemakers with him, he settled in Wisconsin, home of the highest quality milk and best cheese in America, and began working tirelessly to craft high-quality, traditional Italian products for consumers. Today, BelGioioso manufactures superior provolone, romano, and parmesan, as well as over 25 varieties of specialty cheeses. With their commitment to tradition and excellence, you can depend on BelGioioso to offer consistently great-tasting, authentic products.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register