BelGioioso 11 lb. Sharp Provolone Cheese
- Aged longer for a distinctly tangy flavor
- Made with all natural ingredients and rBST free milk
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||11 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Provide your patrons with a genuine taste of Italy with this BelGioioso sharp provolone cheese. Aged for over 7 months, this provolone cheese provides a distinctly tangy flavor that is sure to enhance your meals with authentic Italian flavor. Shred into stuffed shells, lasagna, or any baked pasta dish for extra flavor, use to add depth of flavor to your burgers, or use to complement the roasted red peppers in your turkey panini. When adding to charcuterie boards or an antipasto platter, pair with cured meats, such as salami, olives, fresh hearty bread, and a full-bodied ale.
Made with natural ingredients and rBST-free milk, this cheese is superior in taste and freshness. It comes in a 11 lb. solid log, making it a great option for slicing by the pound at your deli for customers to bring home for their own sandwich creations. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this provolone cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
BelGioioso began in 1979 when founder Errico Auricchio brought his family from Italy to the United States, seeking to craft the best Italian cheeses in the U.S. Bringing two master cheesemakers with him, he settled in Wisconsin, home of the highest quality milk and best cheese in America, and began working tirelessly to craft high-quality, traditional Italian products for consumers. Today, BelGioioso manufactures superior provolone, romano, and parmesan, as well as over 25 varieties of specialty cheeses. With their commitment to tradition and excellence, you can depend on BelGioioso to offer consistently great-tasting, authentic products.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register