Baum's 4.5 lb. Old Fashioned Sweet Bologna Half - 4/Case
- Features the Baum family one-of-a-kind spice blend for an old fashioned, sweet taste
- Made with 95% lean beef meat and cured in a cloth bag
- Ideal for slicing up to use as lunch meat
- Pairs well with spicy mustard, pickles, or cheese and crackers
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||4.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- I used to buy from Seltzer’s website and shipping was cheaper. Why does shipping cost more now than it did before?
- These “keep refrigerated” products are shipped in Styrofoam coolers with dry ice and/or ice packs to ensure the products are safe to consume. Previously, these products were shipped without insulation or ice, which greatly reduced the shipping cost, but increased the risk of product safety and quality. To help compensate the higher cost associated with refrigerated shipping, product prices are now lower than they originally were on Seltzer’s website.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Baum's 4.5 lb. sweet bologna. This old-fashioned bologna is perfect for slicing to the desired thickness for selling by the pound or for creating gourmet sandwiches, like a bologna reuben or a classic grilled bologna sandwich with spicy honey mustard and cheese. Or, cube this bologna into bite-sized pieces to place in chef or wedge salads, as well as for pairing with aged cheeses and fresh fruits on charcuterie boards. For an easy appetizer, wrap fresh arugula, juicy tomato slices, and a light spread of mayonnaise or cream cheese with this sweet bologna for a savory snack your guests will love. The fresh flavors combined with the smoky taste of the bologna will create one-of-a-kind combinations.
Made of 95% lean beef meat and Baum's own spice blend to provide a high-quality product, this bologna is perfect for your deli, cafe, or sandwich shop. Sweet bologna adds a flavorful bite to sandwiches with its smooth texture and distinct tangy taste. Similar to salami, this bologna is a marbled meat that is slightly darker in color. It's cured, smoked, and fermented to bring together the natural flavors of the beef for a quality product with an old fashioned taste. Ready to slice, serve cold, pan fry, or grill to bring new flavors to your recipes.
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna partnered with the Baum family to combine a unique family recipe with the use of traditional smokehouses to create a quality product. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register