This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 6 independent, operator-controlled, powerful burners
- 108,000 BTU
- Burners are spaced every 5 1/4"
- 8" deep lintel plate
- 32 1/2" x 24" broiling area
- Includes stainless steel sides, back, and splash guards, legs and heavy duty casters
- Liquid propane
|Bakers Pride CH6-J LP Specs|
|Width||36 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Burner BTU||18,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||108,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Bakers Pride CH6-J LP Details
With its extra heavy duty unitized construction, this Bakers Pride CH-6J liquid propane 36 1/2" cajun style radiant charbroiler is ideal for high volume broiling without charcoal or ceramic stones! This unit's 6 aluminized steel burners are independent and operator-controlled, capable of producing a combined total of 108,000 BTU, and are located every 5 1/4" for maximum performance. It also features cast iron heat deflector radiants located above each burner for an even transfer of radiant heat to the broiling surface.
The Bakers Pride CH-6J radiant charbroiler comes with a 6 1/2" stainless steel backsplash, 3 1/4" deep stainless steel grease pan, and 3 1/4" deep water pan. It also includes an 8" deep lintel plate and heavy duty legs and casters for mobility when it's time to clean. This unit has a broiling area measuring 32 1/2" x 24".
Width: 36 1/2"
Depth: 36 1/4"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride CH6-J LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register