This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Avantco CU65ETL 65 Cup (325 oz) Double Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Urn / Coffee Percolator - 1500W, ETL
Avantco CU100ETL 100 Cup (500 oz) Double Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Urn / Coffee Percolator - 1500W, ETL
Avantco 100 Cup Aluminum Coffee Urn - 120V, 1500W
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Dual heater-thermostat allows you to brew and hold coffee or tea at the ideal temperature
- Cool-touch handles with locking lid allow for easy, safe beverage storage and transport
- Water gauge and indicator light provide useful information on liquid level and heating status
- Aluminum construction with a polished finish creates an attractive and lightweight solution
- 120V, 1500W
Other Products from this Line
|Height||20 1/8 Inches|
100 Cups (5 oz.)
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
- What type of coffee grounds work best with this urn?
- For the best performance from your coffee urn, use medium coarse coffee grounds only. Do not use drip or finely ground coffee as this may cause the coffee basket to flood. For more helpful tips, refer to the user manual.
A fresh cup of coffee is always within reach at events and small functions with the Avantco 100 cup aluminum coffee urn. With an impressive brewing rate of 1 (5 oz.) cup per minute, this urn offers a 500 oz. total capacity to brew and hold 100 (5 oz.) cups at a time for your serving convenience. It features a dual heater-thermostat so that different coffee and tea varieties can be brewed and held at proper temperatures for optimal flavor. The urn's cool-touch handles and locking lid make sure beverage service and transport are safe and comfortable.
Ideal for catering events, hotels, offices, churches, schools, and other small venues, this Avantco coffee urn makes sure the next cup of coffee or tea is always ready for guests, visitors, or working professionals. It's easy to monitor when to brew next with this urn's water gauge and indicator light, which provide information on the liquid level and heating status. This urn's aluminum construction with a polished finish creates an attractive and lightweight solution for your beverage service needs. It requires a 120V connection to operate and features 1500W of heating power.
Height: 20 1/8"
Height to Dispenser: 4 1/4"
Capacity: 500 oz., or 100 (5 oz.) cups
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register