Ateco 10 #12 Plain Piping Tip (August Thomsen)
$0.49/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 10 - 49||$0.69/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Perfect for enhancing dessert presentation
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other desserts
- Plain tip produces smooth-edged designs
- Ideal for creating dollops, wide swirl designs, and filling macaroons or cannolis
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Looking for just the right tools to decorate your cakes with? Try the Ateco piping bags, short spatulas, and pastry tubes! These tools will help you create weaves, ribbons, scalloped edges, and more that will leave customers impressed every time.
|Ateco 10 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What do the different pastry tube numbers mean?
- To ensure you choose the right sized pastry tip for the job, most Ateco pastry tubes feature numbers, starting at #0. The number indicates the relative size of each Ateco tip in comparison with the tube type. For example, French star #0 is the smallest tip available, while French star #9 is the largest tip size available for this tube type.
Ateco 10 Details
Decorate your cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and pies with this Ateco 10 #12 plain pastry tube. Made of durable stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring a plain tip, you can create smooth-edged patterns ideal for creating a single dollop of frosting or wide swirl designs. This tip is also great for filling macaroons and cannolis without making a mess. Using the right sized pastry tube for the job will enhance your presentation to draw patrons' attention to your display cases and plated desserts.
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:tube small pastry opening needed kit grab decorating decently circular
While I was looking for a decently priced pastry tube with a circular opening that's not to big and not to small, I decided to grab this tube from Ateco. It's just what I needed to add to my decorating kit.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register