Artisan Kettle 10 oz. Organic Bittersweet .6M Chocolate Chips - 6/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- 55% cacao with a rich, deep chocolate flavor profile
- Uniform chocolate chips create better consistency, are easier to measure, and melt more quickly
- Extremely versatile in use for baking, tempering, and decorating
- Six resealable pouches per case to maintain optimal product freshness
- Perfect for made-from-scratch bakeries, artisan chocolate shops, and high-quality restaurants
Other Products from this Line
Fair trade certified, organic , and allergen-free, Artisan Kettle chocolate is a great choice to make when looking for responsibly-sourced chocolate!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||10 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Created to craft high caliber chocolate recipes, use Artisan Kettle 10 oz. organic bittersweet .6M chocolate chips to enrich the sweet side of your menu. This 55% bittersweet chocolate has a rich, deep flavor profile, melting in your mouth and leaving a smooth, full-bodied aftertaste, without the sugary granules and waxy mouthfeel that processed chocolate can have. Grown organically with Fair Trade Certification, Artisan Kettle finishes the creation of their chocolates in their top-of-the-line facility, ensuring minimal processing to maintain the bean's terroir. The result is pure-tasting chocolate that's dietary-friendly and Kosher certified, allowing your creative pastry team to craft menu items for every guest's diet.
Since this chocolate is made in uniform chips, they're easier to melt and provide consistency when measuring for recipes. This chocolate is perfect for any bakery, chocolate shop, or restaurant with a signature dessert menu that wants to use the best ingredients in their establishment. Use this chocolate to create smooth, silky ganache for frostings, tarts, cake and truffle fillings, glazing doughnuts or bundt cakes, or icing brownies. Temper the chocolate to create your own signature, handmade truffles and chocolate bars, decorated with chopped nuts, drizzled white chocolate, or cocoa powder. Fold into cookie doughs, quick breads, and pancakes, or melt and use in brownies or swirled into fluffy meringues.
Artisan Kettle is on a mission to make the best tasting chocolate, produced under suitable, fair wages and grown organically with respect for Mother Nature. Sourcing their Fair Trade Certified cocoa from the birthplace of the cacao plant, Artisan Kettle only uses top-quality ingredients to craft their chocolate, including organic cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, and real vanilla. All of their cacao is grown on small family farms in South America, empowering each farmer to obtain living wages and grow their cacao plants naturally and organically.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This organic agricultural product has been produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards as set forth by the USDA’s Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA) and the National Organic Program (NOP).
Fair Trade Certification
This item was produced in accordance with the standards of International Fair Trade.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
This product does not contain tree nuts or peanuts.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:LOVE chips large size sweet purchasing organic nice money hint
these are seriously SO GOOD. i love that they’re organic, i love that they’re fair-trade, i love the large size of the chips- not tooo large but also not regular size, a nice chunk- and i LOVE that they’re not too sweet like so many other chips. they actually taste like quality with undertones of cocoa and richness with a hint of sweet. such great chips and i love that i can save some money and buy them here in bulk. will continue purchasing
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register