Arla Dofino Wisconsin Havarti Cheese - 9 lb. Solid Block
|Buy 1 - 2||$49.99/Each|
- Creamy, buttery taste with smooth texture
- Semi-soft consistency is perfect for melting and easy slicing for sandwiches
- Mild flavor pairs well with a variety of ingredients
- Great for delis, wine tastings, and catering events
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||9 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Boasting a deliciously creamy flavor, customers are sure to savor the taste of this Arla Dofino domestic havarti cheese. This havarti cheese features a creamy, buttery taste that is smooth in texture. With its relatively mild flavor, this cheese is a perfect complement to a wide variety of meals. Melt into an omelet or fondue, or create a rich, melt-in-your-mouth gourmet grilled cheese. When using on your charcuterie or cheese boards, serve with apples, dried fruits, grapes and whole-wheat or whole-grain crackers. Great for wine and beer tastings, havarti pairs as exceptionally well with cabernet sauvignon and pinot noir as it does with sauvignon blanc or chardonnay, as well as any kind of beer, from a light pilsner to a heavy stout.
Made using a time-honored Danish recipe in the heart of Wisconsin, this cheese has a semi-soft consistency and comes in a 9 lb. block. Extremely versatile in application, it can be cut into cubes or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this havarti cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
The fifth-largest dairy company in the world, Arla Foods is a cooperative owned by more than 12,500 dairy farmers. Arla combines traditional craftsmanship with modern, world-class technology to craft quality products made with natural ingredients using environmentally sustainable methods. Committed to high standards of animal welfare, product quality, and food safety, they control their milk's journey from cows to consumers, so you can feel comfortable that you're serving the best possible products to your customers.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register