APW Wyott HRSDi-50S X*PERT Digital Hotrod 50 Hot Dog Non-stick Roller Grill 30 1/2" Slanted Top - 120V
Other Available Voltages:
- Durable nonstick rollers
- Sturdy stainless steel body
- Removable drip pan
- Two temperature zones
- Automatic grilling cycles
APW Wyott 21792800 9" Plastic Tongs and Holder Set for HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
APW Wyott 4939100 4" Metal Leg Kit for RTR Refrigerated Topping Rails and HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
APW Wyott SG-50 35 1/2" Single Door Sneeze Guard
APW Wyott SG-50XP 37 1/2" Pass-Through Sneeze Guard
Carlisle 4116900 Sparta 24" Hot Dog Roller Brush with Polyester Bristles
This is a sneeze guard that is optional, other optional items are legs, tongs, pass-through sneeze guards, and divider kits, and we're removing the divider kit right now.
Here is the complete unit, ready to go. Note the warning on hot surfaces, do not touch, very important. And here we'll be loading the product, this is once the digital controls have gone through the warming and are ready. Notice the two zones—blue and the red, can be set separately and they come pre-set by the manufacturer, including the blue zone for hot dogs and the red zone at a small higher temperature for products that need to be held at a little higher temperature. You'll note sausages. You'll note burger rolls, and hot dogs. The digital controls will pre-heat, cook, and hold the product for easy use, and the product will be ready to serve when it hits the hold. And note, do not use metal tongs. Plastic tongs are the correct use for this product.
To clean, very easy with soap and water. Holding it on the roller and as the roller turns to clean each roller. Again, all the way through each roller cleaned. Very simple to clean, very simple to keep hygienic. You may also, if the rollers are hot, use ice and soap and water. Place ice inside the cloth, exactly the same procedure, cleaning each roller. And note the grease ring protection that will stop grease from pregnating through the motor. Note here we're cleaning the front surface with soap and water, very simple to clean. And we're replacing the product guides. They snap into position simply, and again, the sneeze guard; both of which are accessories on the roller grill. Here it is, ready to go to business again.
This is an option also, this is the heated drawer that will hold product hot until you put them on the roller grill to replace product. Product stored in the drawer will reach temperature and be ready to go directly to the roller grill at the correct temperatures. Up to 3 products can be stored in the drawer on a wire rack above the heated surface and note, the drawer is an automatic close drawer. Always keeping it closed and ready for service.
And note the controls, you have up to 60 minutes on the timer. Simply turn on, set for up to 60 minutes, which is the optimum hold and the longest you should hold product in the drawer. You'll always have hot product ready using this accessory. To adjust temperature in the well, remove the chrome cover and you'll note a knob in back. You will turn it to the right will increase temperature and to the left will decrease temperature. And afterwards, replace the chrome snap to protect the controls.
And also note, brand new, a heated wrapped roll storage. This will keep the rolls warm and moist, and up to one dozen rolls fit beautifully. It will stand directly next to the grill, and note, very simple operation on and off.
This has been a presentation of the APW Wyott X*PERT Series Digital HotRod Roller Grills.
Create a beautiful showcase for your hot dogs, sausages, and more with the APW Wyott X*PERT digital HotRod roller grill. Dual-zone temperature control and an integrated drawer warmer make the unit essential for self-service applications of all sizes.
|Width||34 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||18 5/8 Inches|
|Height||11 3/4 Inches|
|Hot Dog Capacity||50 Hot Dogs|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Adding delicious, juicy hot dogs to your convenience store or concession stand offerings is easy with the APW Wyott HRSDi-50S X*PERT series digital Hotrod slanted roller grill! This digital unit conveniently allows you to "set and forget" grilling cycles, freeing up valuable time to carry out other tasks in your establishment. Boasting fast heat-up and recovery times, this grill is great for use in any high-volume operation.
- Slanted design positions product toward the customer
- Digital controls automatically cycles through grilling and holding cycles
- Dual-zone heating system can be set to grilling or NSF safe holding temperatures
- 11 TRU-Turn rollers provide an evenly heated, nonstick surface without hot spots and wipe clean
- Maintains temperature within 7 degrees of set level
- Improved metal gear sprockets and a self aligning chain guide provide smooth roller operation
- Large bearings eliminate wobble and wear for a longer roller life
- Teflon® seals at the end of each flat roller keep grease from entering the motor and chains
- Bottom and side panels are removable for easy servicing
- Removable grease collection pan
Left to Right: 34 3/4"
Front to Back: 18 5/8"
Height: 11 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!