APW Wyott GHP-4S 4 Burner Countertop Range - 66,000 BTU
Customers Also Viewed
- 66,000 BTU
- Removable cast iron grates
- Heavy duty 4" legs
- Durable and reliable cast iron construction
- Grease collection pan for easy cleaning
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Alto-Shaam CE-24750 1 Qt. Cleaner for Combitherm Ovens - 12/Case
$96.49 / Case
Alto-Shaam CE-27889 Scale Free 4# Bottle
$48.80 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $99.99 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016490 Roll-In Stainless Steel Plate Cart - 51 Plate
$2,825.60 / Each
Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips - 1.25 cu. ft.
$78.40 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5015049 Correctional Roll-In Stainless Steel Bun Pan Rack - 20 Pan
$1,766.40 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-26731 12" x 20" Grilling Grate for Combitherm Combi Ovens
plus $176.00 / Each
|APW Wyott GHP-4i Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
APW Wyott GHP-4i Details
Put the power of cast iron cooking to work in your food service operation with the APW Wyott GHP-4S countertop range. The APW Wyott GHP-4S four burner countertop range features heavy duty cast iron grates that quickly conduct heat and distribute it evenly to your pans or pots.
Four high / low dials give you complete control over temperature, allowing you to prepare a variety of products. Openings on the front panel of the APW Wyott GHP-4S countertop range offer easy access to the unit's pilot light without having to completely remove the front panel. Heavy duty 4" legs, metal knobs, and a stainless steel control panel offer additional durability and functionality.
Clean up has never been easier with the APW Wyott GHP-4S four burner countertop range! It features removable top grates and a front access bottom mounted grease collection pan. Quick release screws on the range's hinged front panel provide easy service access.
Height: 13 5/8"
Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT pipe
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GHP-4i
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:kitchen range sufficient small practical output more majority lightweight easy
Being lightweight and easy to disassemble make this range very practical to have in a small kitchen. The BTU output from this range is more than sufficient for the majority of kitchen applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register