APW Wyott GGM-48i 48" Countertop Griddle - 100,000 BTU
Customers Also Viewed
- 100,000 BTU natural gas; 90,000 BTU propane
- Welded stainless steel construction
- Two manual controls
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016091 Combitherm 30 11/16" x 36 1/4" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$1,019.00 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $99.99 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-26731 12" x 20" Grilling Grate for Combitherm Combi Ovens
plus $176.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips - 1.25 cu. ft.
$78.40 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016090 Combitherm 30 11/16" x 36 1/4" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$879.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016089 Combitherm 31 3/4" x 34 5/16" Stationary Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$679.00 / Each
|APW Wyott GGM-48i Specs|
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||22,500 - 25,000|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
APW Wyott GGM-48i Details
Bring the mouth-watering taste and smell of sizzling, grilled foods to your establishment with the convenient APW Wyott GGM-48i 48" countertop griddle -- great for making pancakes, hot dogs, burgers, eggs, hash browns, and more! The four "U" burners produce a combined total of up to 100,000 BTUs of cooking power, adjustable from high to low via two manual controls, that is ideal for takeout restaurants, snack bars, or concession stands.
This welded, stainless steel griddle is designed for durability, featuring a 1" thick polished steel griddle plate that can withstand repeated use in your busy commercial kitchen. A 3" high, sloped stainless steel backsplash keeps grease spatters on the griddle where they belong, while the included grease chute drains excess into a removable steel grease collection drawer for maximum convenience. Plus, the pilot light can be lit without removing the front panel!
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Left to Right: 47 3/4"
Front to Back: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GGM-48i
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GGM-24i 24" Countertop Griddle - 50,000 BTU
APW Wyott GGM-36i 36" Countertop Griddle - 75,000 BTU
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register