This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group 48GTRBNL 48" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection, Thermostatic Controls, and 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 120,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group 36GTRBNL 36" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection, Thermostatic Controls, and 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 90,000 BTU
APW Wyott GGM-48i 48" Countertop Griddle - 100,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 100,000 BTU natural gas; 90,000 BTU propane
- Welded stainless steel construction
- Two manual controls
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GGM-24i 24" Countertop Griddle - 50,000 BTU
plus $1,083.50 / Each
APW Wyott GGM18i 18" Countertop Griddle - 37,500
plus $964.00 / Each
APW Wyott GGM-36i 36" Countertop Griddle - 75,000 BTU
plus $1,396.50 / Each
|APW Wyott GGM-48i Specs|
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||22,500 - 25,000|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
APW Wyott GGM-48i Details
Bring the mouth-watering taste and smell of sizzling, grilled foods to your establishment with the convenient APW Wyott GGM-48i 48" countertop griddle -- great for making pancakes, hot dogs, burgers, eggs, hash browns, and more! The four "U" burners produce a combined total of up to 100,000 BTUs of cooking power, adjustable from high to low via two manual controls, that is ideal for takeout restaurants, snack bars, or concession stands.
This welded, stainless steel griddle is designed for durability, featuring a 1" thick polished steel griddle plate that can withstand repeated use in your busy commercial kitchen. A 3" high, sloped stainless steel backsplash keeps grease spatters on the griddle where they belong, while the included grease chute drains excess into a removable steel grease collection drawer for maximum convenience. Plus, the pilot light can be lit without removing the front panel!
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Left to Right: 47 3/4"
Front to Back: 19 1/2"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GGM-48i
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register