Anchor Hocking 90237 Omega 6 oz. Glass Carafe - 24/Case
You May Also Need
Franmara 9305 13" Wine Decanter Drying Stem
plus $4.99 / Each
Franmara 9190 17 1/2" Wine Decanter Brush with Foam Flex Head
plus $3.59 / Each
|Anchor Hocking 90237 Specs|
|Height||5 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Rim-Full Capacity||8 oz.|
|Type||All Purpose Carafes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any special considerations to keep in mind when purchasing a hand made item?
- Yes, because this item is hand made, some small variations in dimensions and minute imperfections may occur.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90237 Details
The Anchor Hocking Oneida 90237 6 oz. Omega glass carafe will add an elegant, distinctive element to any restaurant or bar. Eye-catching and sleek, this carafe is perfect for serving wine, coffee, or iced tea. In addition you can allow customers to thank your bartenders for their excellent service by using it as a uniquely classy tip jar!
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 1 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 5 7/8"
Maximum Rim Capacity: 8 oz.
Capacity to Shoulder: 6 oz.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:side service rim red nice larger inventory down control carafe's
We use these carafe's for both white and red wine. They add a nice touch to service, not to mention inventory control. One down side ix they are larger than 6oz, they're actually 7oz to the rim.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register