Anchor Hocking 3108U Regency 8 oz. Heavy Base Hi Ball Glass - 72/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$69.99/Case|
- Perfect for serving cocktails and mixed drinks
- Heavy base for added stability and style
- Curvy profile enhances grip
- Provides exceptional clarity
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, and events
|Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Create an elegant place setting with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 3108U 8 oz. Regency heavy base hi ball glass. With the versatile design of this glass, customers can enjoy smaller servings of mixed drinks or popular soft drinks. Its excellent clarity and sleek, curvy profile will show off your colorful, top-selling beverages.
Whether you're looking to outfit your restaurant with a multi-purpose glass or you're a caterer in need of an upscale yet effective serving glass, this Anchor Hocking glassware is just right! Its heavy base contributes to its sleek appearance and increases stability, prolonging glass life and reducing replacement costs. Offering the latest in style and function, this Anchor Hocking glass is perfect for enhancing the beverage service at your catered event, banquet, reception, or other elegant affair.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 4 3/4"
Capacity: 8 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking 3113U Regency 13 oz. Heavy Base Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 3165U Regency 5 oz. Heavy Base Side Water / Beer Sampler Glass - 72/Case
Anchor Hocking 3172U Regency 12.5 oz. Heavy Base Beverage Glass - 72/Case
Anchor Hocking 3178FU Regency 9 oz. Heavy Base Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 3181EU Regency 10 oz. Heavy Base Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
People Talk About:glasses great light sized moderate inexpensive handled glass general feel
These are very smart glasses that look and feel great. They are versitle and light and can be used for almost any type of small to moderate sized drink. Because they are light, which is a good thing, they are not meant to be thrown around and should be handled and washed carefully. In general an inexpensive great glass.
Harold O. from Hahnemann Health Posted on 05/06/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register