This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
American Metalcraft PS105 10 1/2" Round Cordierite Deluxe Pizza Stone
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Creates a light, crispy crust
- Extremely durable and heavy-duty for long-lasting use
- FDA Approved
- Made of Cordierite
- Thermal shock resistant
- Capable of handling extreme temperatures
- Great for use in pizzerias, restaurants, and bars
- Ideal for individual pizza servings
Other Products from this Line
Did you know you aren't supposed to use water to clean your pizza stone? Check out this video and our step-by-step directions for tips on How to Properly Use a Pizza Stone.
|American Metalcraft PS105 Specs|
|Diameter||10 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum temperature I can use this pizza stone at?
- There really isn't a maximum temperature for this pizza stone since it is made of cordierite, which is a very durable, non absorbent, oven brick material. You'll just want to avoid drastic temperature changes, like putting a frozen pizza on a stone that's been heated to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, as per the manufacturer.
- Will this pizza stone be damaged when sprayed with water?
- There are no specific warnings against spraying these with water while baking, but you should be aware that large amounts of cold water on a hot baking stone could cause thermal shock and crack the stone.
American Metalcraft PS105 Details
For an extremely durable and built-to-last pizza stone, look no further than this American Metalcraft PS105 round Cordierite pizza stone. Made of Cordierite, a mineral known for its capability of handling extreme temperatures, this pizza stone is thermal shock resistant. This allows you to transfer this pizza stone from low to high temperatures without risk of it breaking, making this heavy-duty pizza stone a great addition to your high-volume kitchen! While this stone is great for cooking pizzas, take advantage of its heat retention capabilities to keep your pizzas, breads, and strombolis warm in your heated display cases.
This pizza stone creates a light crispy crust by distributing heat evenly and efficiently. It is FDA approved for oven use and fits both commercial and home ovens. Supply your pizzeria, restaurant, or bar with a long-lasting, heavy-duty pizza stone like this American Metalcraft Cordierite pizza stone!
Top Diameter: 10 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
American Metalcraft PS105
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register