This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
American Metalcraft HC3CA12 12" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Mega Perforated Cutter Pizza Pan
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Mega perforated bottom allows for direct heat contact for a crispier crust
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Other Products from this Line
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft HC3CA12 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
|Pan Type||Mega Perforated|
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft HC3CA12 Details
Take your pizza preparation to the next level with this American Metalcraft HC3CA12 12" hard coat anodized aluminum mega perforated cutter pizza pan! This pizza pan is crafted without a rolled edge so that sheeted dough can be placed over the pan and cut off with a rolling pin or pie roller for fast, consistent results! Add your toppings, then bake. The 3/32" mega perforations allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast while providing a mouth-watering, golden crust. This perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Use this pizza pan at your restaurant, pizzeria, or intimate cafe. It's great for perfecting your classic cheese or margherita pizzas. Whenever a crispy crust is desired, this is the pan to turn to! The perforations prevent soggy crusts ensuring ample product life from oven to table and beyond.
Top Diameter: 12"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register