This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
American Metalcraft HC28709 9" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Mega Pizza Screen
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Mega screen construction yields a crispier crust and bakes food faster
- Can last 5 to 10 times longer than standard pizza screens
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft HC28709 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||9 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 3/4 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Disk Type||Mega Perforated|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HC28709 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft HC28709 9" hard coat anodized aluminum mega pizza screen! Ideal for use in conveyor ovens, this dependable item boasts a 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction, meaning that it's built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. It also allows more heat to transfer through its bottom, which bakes food faster and yields a crisper crust for your customers to enjoy. Plus, this mega pizza screen is bound to last 5 to 10 times longer than regular pizza screens!
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this mega pizza screen will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 9 3/4"
Interior Diameter: 9"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register