Aluminum Roast Pan with Straps and Handles (Top) - 24" x 18" x 4 1/2"
- Quantity Discounts!
- Made of durable 10 gauge aluminum
- Steel reinforced straps add structural support
- Drop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
- Fits over compatible bottom pan (sold separately)
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Type||Roasting Pan Tops|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between top and bottom roasting pans?
- Top and bottom roasting pans are traditionally similar in size. When used together, the pans make a double roaster, fitting snuggly to seal in steam. To ensure a secure closure, the bottom pan will often have a clip on the side, whereas the top pan will not. That's how you know which is which!
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Cook poultry or roasts with ease with this 24" x 18" x 4 1/2" deep aluminum roast pan top with straps! Made of 10 gauge aluminum with two steel reinforced straps and securely-welded loop handles, this roasting pan is perfect for extra-heavy use. Use it at your restaurant, hotel, or other commercial kitchen. The metal is strong and fire-resistant, making it durable for multiple uses in extreme heat. And, thanks to its ability to heat up faster, food preparation times are guaranteed to be faster, thereby reducing energy costs too.
This top pan is designed specifically for use with its compatible bottom pan (sold separately) to lock in steam and enhance the flavor of your culinary creations.
Height: 4 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Customers Also Viewed
Baker's Mark 18" x 26" Full Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
Vollrath 68365 Wear-Ever 42.5 Qt. Aluminum Roast Pan with Handles (Bottom) - 22 1/8" x 20 1/8" x 6 9/16"
Vollrath 68364 Wear-Ever 23.5 Qt. Aluminum Roast Pan with Handles (Top) - 21 13/16" x 19 13/16" x 3 5/8"
Vollrath 68357 Wear-Ever 15 Qt. Bake and Roast Pan - 25 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Vollrath 68367 Wear-Ever 17.25 Qt. Aluminum Roast Pan with Handles (Bottom) - 20" x 11 1/8" x 5 1/2"
Vollrath 68366 Wear-Ever 11.25 Qt. Aluminum Roast Pan with Handles (Top) - 19 3/4" x 10 7/8" x 3 5/8"
18" x 24" Kenylon Plastic Oven Bag - 100/Box
Stainless Steel Bake and Roast Pan - 16 3/8" x 12 5/8" x 2 7/8"
20 Qt. Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Heavy Weight Brazier with Cover
Vollrath 68369 Wear-Ever 8.125 Qt. Bake and Roast Pan with Handles - 18 9/16" x 12 9/16" x 2 1/8"
Stainless Steel Baking Pan - 15" x 10" x 2"
Choice Black Full Length Bib Apron with Pockets - 34" x 32"W
People Talk About:nice vegetables roasting roast pan level hold elevate deep bed
This is a nice aluminum roasting pan! It is very deep and can hold a nice bed of aromatic vegetables to elevate your roast to the next level!!
Eric K. Posted on 01/24/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register