This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Attractive decorator base
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208V, 3100W at 240V
|Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-48 BK 208/240 Specs|
|Depth||51 3/8 Inches|
|Height||52 1/4 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Service Sides||1|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-48 BK 208/240 Details
Showcase your most delicious hot foods while keeping them fresh and moist for hours with this Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-48 BK full service black heated display case with base! Equipped with a mirrored backdrop to enhance product appearance and an innovative Halo Heat system, this model is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! With a full range of pan-holding options, this case will suit all your serving needs.
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Holds (3) full size pans (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (6) half size pans (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket material protects glass edges from chipping and breakage.
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 51 3/8"
Height: 52 1/4"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 45 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-48 BK 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register