This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Self service open front, attractive decorator base
- Angled glass for maximum visibility
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208, 3100W at 240
|Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-48/P BK 208240 Specs|
|Depth||53 3/16 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Service Sides||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service, Self Service|
Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-48/P BK 208240 Details
Keep hot food fresh, moist, and delicious for hours without adding water with the Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-48/P BK self service black heated display case with base! For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the full length of the case. Boasting an innovative Halo Heat system and maximum product visibility, this case is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! Plus, this model holds a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving options.
- Customer self-service opening available across the full length of the case; includes self-service pan insert (26 7/16" x 45 3/16" x 2") and (2) wire pan grids
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Three pan zones; each zone holds (1) full size pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Angled flat glass profile provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 53 3/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 45 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 14-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-48/P BK 208240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register