Alto-Shaam CTC6-10G Combitherm Natural Gas Boiler-Free 7 Pan Combi Oven - 120V
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds 7 full size food pans
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking settings
- Push-button controls
- Clear LED readout
- PROrinse hand shower for water control
- SafeVent automatic steam venting system
- Convenient roll-in design
- Natural Gas, 120V
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $99.99 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016091 Combitherm 30 11/16" x 36 1/4" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$1,259.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam CE-24750 1 Qt. Cleaner for Combitherm Ovens - 12/Case
$112.00 / Case
Alto-Shaam SH-26731 12" x 20" Grilling Grate for Combitherm Combi Ovens
plus $176.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016089 Combitherm 31 3/4" x 34 5/16" Stationary Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$831.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam CE-36354 18 Gram Cleaning Tabs for Combitherm Ovens - 90/Case
$69.60 / Case
Alto-Shaam 5016090 Combitherm 30 11/16" x 36 1/4" Mobile Open Front and Back Combi Oven Stand
$1,083.20 / Each
|Alto-Shaam CTC6-10G NAT120/1 Specs|
|Width||35 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||41 7/16 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7 Full Size Food Pans|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||85 - 485 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Alto-Shaam CTC6-10G NAT120/1 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTC6-10G Combitherm natural gas boiler-free 7 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
For easy use, this combi oven comes with simple and intuitive push-button controls so you can make quick adjustments at a moment's notice. The LED readout clearly shows the cooking mode, temperature, and remaining cook time, and thanks to its spacious interior, this unit can fit up to seven full size food pans filled with meats, vegetables, and more.
A PROrinse retractable hand shower gives you manual control over water and moisture, and the built-in SafeVent system automatically disperses built-up steam at the end of a cooking cycle. Built-in LED lighting illuminates the interior at all times, and to help keep your oven sanitary, the door has a self-draining drip tray for grease and run-off. And thanks to its CombiClean sanitation system, you can clean this whole oven with the simple push of a button.
This combi oven's exterior is made entirely of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability, and the CoolTouch3 triple pane window on the door gives you the full view of your food while keeping the interior properly insulated. The Zero Clearance system maximizes your floor space while protecting sensitive temperature components and controls, and with its adjustable stainless steel legs, you can be sure this unit is reliably stable. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 35 11/16"
Front to Back: 41 7/16"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CTC6-10G NAT120/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register