Alto-Shaam 1767-SK/III Full Height Cook and Hold Smoker Oven with Deluxe Controls - 208/240V, 7700/8700W
- Smokes with real wood chips
- Deluxe, programmable controls
- Holds (2) full size sheet pans or (9) full size food pans
You May Also Need
Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips - 1.25 cu. ft.
$78.40 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5011149 Stemmed Leg Set for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers - 4/Set
plus $254.40 / Set
Alto-Shaam HL-2635 Prime Rib Carving Holder
plus $160.80 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-2324 Flat Wire Shelf for 750, 767, or 1767 Series Reach-In Models
$91.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-2743 Rib Rack for 750, 767, and 1767 Models
plus $152.80 / Each
Alto-Shaam 4459 Steamship Round Carving Pan and Holder
plus $189.60 / Each
Alto-Shaam CS-24874 5" Rigid Stem Caster for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Proofing Cabinets
$100.00 / Each
Find out how Charlie, a long-time butcher, uses Alto-Shaam ovens to tenderize meat overnight!
|Alto-Shaam 1767-SK/III 208/2401 Specs|
|Width||25 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||61 15/16 Inches|
|Wattage||7,700 - 8,700 Watts|
|12 x 20 Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||60 - 325 Degrees F|
|Type||Cook & Hold Ovens|
Alto-Shaam 1767-SK/III 208/2401 Details
There's nothing quite like the bold, rich taste of natural smoke, and with this Alto-Shaam 1767-SK/III mobile cook and hold smoker oven, you can easily turn old favorites like ribs, fish, poultry, cheese, and more, into the "must-have" dish on your restaurant's menu! This smoker oven uses real wood chips to produce real smoke, and "mild" "medium" and "heavy" smoke timer settings let you craft a one-of-a-kind flavor for every meal. It even allows you to cold smoke items like fish or cheese!
A deluxe control panel provides individual management of the (2) smoker compartments, and (8) programmable menu buttons let you store your favorite / most used settings. Additionally, its innovative Halo Heat technology guarantees uniform cooking and low shrinkage of meats, for a "falling off the bone" taste your customers will love. The Alto Shaam 1767-SK/III requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
- Both compartments controlled individually by a single deluxe, programmable control panel with on / off key, cook temperature key, time control key, digital display, smoking timer, and (8) programmable menu buttons
- Each compartment holds (2) full size sheet pans with included wire shelves or up to (5) if ordering extra shelves
- Each compartment holds up to (9) full size food pans
- Each compartment comes with (2) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) stainless steel rib rack, (1) removable stainless steel drip pan, and wood chip container
- SureTemp heat recovery system compensates for heat loss when door is opened
- Comes with (1) sample bag each of cherry, hickory, apple, and maple wood chips
- Stainless steel construction
- 5" casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel with brake)
- A 208/240V electrical connection is required for operation
Left to Right: 25 11/16"
Front to Back: 32 3/4"
Height: 61 15/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
People Talk About:second ribs ready produce pork perfect oven monitor install happy
We are so happy with this smoker that we ordered a second unit and are ready to install it. This oven lets you produce perfect pork butts, ribs, chicken, turkey, etc. without having to monitor. 2 thumbs up!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register