12 oz food mold that supports very high temperatures, perfect to use in ovens and microwaves alike to serve as it has a very beautiful and high quality presentation
$38.36/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$43.49/Pack|
- Great for elegantly serving baked appetizers or sides
- Ivory color provides excellent contrast to showcase the colors of each dish
- Decorative handles add a sophisticated touch to table settings
- Handles promote easy transportation
- Made of durable, fully-vitrified stoneware
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
Other Products from this Line
Serve your delicious appetizers or sides in style with this Acopa 12 oz. Ivory (American White) oval stoneware rarebit.
This elegant dish does a great job of showcasing your signature offerings to customers. Decorative handles add a touch of sophistication, while also making the dish easy to transport. Plus, it has an oven-safe construction, making it a useful piece to add to your dinnerware collection.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"In one word, Perfect. These are great casseroles at an affordable price. They look great when presenting your food at the table and clean up is a breeze."Read More Reviews
Made from fully-vitrified stoneware, this rarebit resists moisture absorption and is designed to withstand daily, heavy-duty use. Yet the stoneware also creates a smooth and classic look that provides a quality dining experience for guests.
The ivory color creates a pristine and clean presentation that contrasts with the colors of your delicious food to attract your guests' attention.
Oven safe in up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, this allows you to add hot, oven-to-table items to your menu like a fresh crab dip or scalloped potatoes.
- Length:10 Inches
- Width:5 1/4 Inches
- Height:1 1/4 Inches
- Capacity:12 oz.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 11 1/8" x 7 3/4" Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Oval Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 5 oz. Ivory (American White) Rolled Edge Stoneware Fruit / Monkey Dish - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 24 oz. Ivory (American White) Wide Rim Rolled Edge Stoneware Pasta Bowl - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTable Joy 12.5 fl. oz. Dirty Olive Martini Splash
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 719 8.5 oz. Glass Cocktail Decanter - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7.25 oz. Ivory (American White) Rolled Edge Stoneware Bouillon Cup - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTuxton ALD-112 Alaska 16 oz. Bright White Rim China Soup / Pasta Bowl - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10 1/2" Ivory (American White) Narrow Rim Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTuxton ALD-090 Alaska 9.5 oz. Bright White Rim China Soup / Pasta Bowl - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 16" x 16" WrapNap White 1/4 Fold 2-Ply Dinner Napkin - 3000/Case
People Talk About:great dishes oval perfect plates rarebits china food high oven
The oval China rarebit looks great and survives high heat when going thru the oven. So far we have not had an issue with breaks so more durable than it looks.
In one word, Perfect. These are great casseroles at an affordable price. They look great when presenting your food at the table and clean up is a breeze.
This are the perfect oval plates for side dishes. It is about 12 oz and theres bigger sizes for bigger side dishes. You'll love it
12 oz. Ivory (American White) Oval China Rarebit - quality is ok , but color is not white , its light cream color , check photos we load
Very sturdy, even after years of use. Smooth, non-stick surface. I bought these about a year and a half ago and I'm now buying them again because I'm down to four. I've never had dishes last this long with daily use.
I have bought this few months ago and believe me it is the best thing to have. I server my entree baked using this serving bowl. Thanks
The 12 oz china rarebits were purchased at a great price, shipping on these was not so great - broken. But as always, customer service was awesome and took care of it for me.
these bowls are the best just the right size for what i nees and they work very well for small amounts of food like apps and sides
These are the perfect size for our Italian specials. They are nice and sturdy and make a great presentation. we have been very pleased with them.
This was a great product. The price was very good and the shipping was fast. The product worked great for what I needed it. I used it for shrimp cocktails and other plates for my restaurant.
We use the boats for Lasagna and side dishes. We sauce and cheese our lasagna in the oven before it goes out to the guest. This boat fits nicely on our oval plates.
These rarebits are useful for cooking the chicken quarters in the oven and then serving them right away (after short cooling). Not only is it handy to serve the chicken in rarebits, it is also convenient and pleasant to the eye, since it is a change from the plain plates. This make the eating more pleasurable and professional-looking.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register