8" x 1 1/2" Tapered Aluminum Deep Dish Pizza Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 1/2" deep
- Durable 19 gauge aluminum supports entrees and desserts
- Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food
- Tapered edge assists in easily removing cakes or pizzas
- Ideal for individual serving pizzas or cakes for layering
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
Easily remove cakes and deep dish pizzas from this 8" x 1 1/2" tapered aluminum pan. Made of durable 19 gauge (0.9 mm thick) aluminum, this pan firmly supports your entrees or desserts during preparation and baking. Plus, the material evenly distributes heat throughout the pan, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes or pizzas. The slightly tapered edges assist in removing the food from the pan. It also creates a supportive crust to hold a deep dish pizza's gooey toppings. This pan's pan size is perfect for individual serving pizzas. For cakes, it adds a little stylish flair, perfect for creating multi-tier cakes.
Top Diameter: 8''
Depth: 1 1/2''
Gauge: 19 (0.9 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:great pizza dish pans deep pie pan cakes baked easy
This is great for bakes and casseroles but unless you make the dough perfectly and use enough oil to reduce sticking without drenching it I'd avoid making pizza.
Sheila H. from Mocha Choca Latte Posted on 05/07/2017
I've never bothered with making my own deep dish pizza, but I absolutely love using this for quiche! This allows me to make a quiche that last me for a few days.
Vivian B. Posted on 02/04/2017
This mold is designed for the pizza bread remains soft inside and outside toast. It is excellent if you're looking to make a fluffy pizza
Andrei G. Posted on 09/30/2016
Standard deep dish pan. Works like it should. Would really like for it to be a non stick. I do have to line the pans with parchment paper so the food comes off easily.
Natasha C. from Shuckers Oyster House Posted on 06/27/2016
This is a great, small multi-purpose pan. While its labels as a "Deep Dish Pizza Pan," I've baked a small cake here and there in it, The price just can't be beaten. Definitely consider seasoning first though :)
Matt S. Posted on 12/17/2015
These pans works well. Evenly baked my brownie. Great price. The only thing is i bought these to make my cakes in and they dont work well if you are trying to achieve a straight edge. Overall good pan will buy again.
Victor H. Posted on 12/16/2015
these are great pans, they make great pie pans. I have baked an apple pie in these and it was nice. I could not take the pie out until the pie was sliced and wrapped. great deal. great product and fast shipping.
Elena G. from baked Kakes Posted on 09/28/2015
What a nice size pizza dish.. perfect for personal pizzas. heats well and evenly without burning dough. It cleans very easy, and has a great price to boot!
Rachel Y. Posted on 05/08/2015
Sturdy and stylish, these are my go-to most relied upon cake pans. Though I have never used them for pizza, I definitely can attest to them for cakes. I also like that they don't warp and are easy to wash.
Faye S. Posted on 12/26/2014
Perfect for deep and ultra deep dish pizza's. Made of a non stick, smooth aluminum, it cleans and drys fast and easy. They stack nicely too.
Karen B. from Gilpin Market Posted on 11/13/2014
Great dish! This dish is deep enough to be able to fill your pizza with lots of sauce, cheese, and toppings to make a great pie!
Tristan M. Posted on 11/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register