8" Polished Carbon Steel Paella Pan
$4.46/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for making and serving paella, roasting meat, or creating a stir fry dish
- Perfect for single serving of paella
- Made of durable Spanish carbon steel
- Polished finish aids to presentation value of paella dishes
- Great for preparing food on a gas grill or over an open flame
- Handles for easy handling and transport
|Maximum Diameter||11 11/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I care for this polished steel paella pan?
- Before its first use, boil water in the pan, and then wash with soap and water. To maintain the finish, wash with soap and water after use and dry immediately. Once dry, lightly oil the pan inside and out. During use, do not place an empty pan on direct heat or overheat the pan as this will cause damage to the pans surface. It is also recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes. For best storage, wrap dry pan in paper, place in a plastic bag, and keep in a place where the surface won't get hit, things dropped on it, or otherwise damaged.
- Will this paella pan fit on my induction range?
- We recommend that you consult your induction range’s instruction manual to be sure that the pan you wish to use does not exceed the range’s recommended size and weight restrictions. A pan that’s too large or heavy may not heat correctly and could even damage the range.
This 8" polished steel paella pan is perfect for creating exquisite rice, seafood, eggs, and gratin dishes. Once seasoned, the pan acquires natural, non-stick properties for an easy-release finish. Plus, it won't chip, scratch, or peel off under usage of metal objects, such as knives, forks, or spatulas.
Featuring a polished Spanish carbon steel construction, this paella pan is oven safe and durable enough for heavy-duty use. Its two handles can not only withstand high temperatures, they allow the user to easily hold and transport the pan throughout the kitchen. It also has a hammered bottom for great heat dispersion and even cooking. Compatible with all heat sources, this pan is an ideal addition to any restaurant or catering kitchen.
Top Diameter: 8"
Maximum Diameter: 11 11/16"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
People Talk About:pans pan turned dough made paella fill eyes egg down
I was amazed at how well made and sturdy these little pans are. Rather than use them for paella, I assemble layers of filo dough (well buttered) and fill it with a savory chicken and vegetable filling. I then fold the dough to close and place the other pan on it and turn it upside down. The handles do not interfere with each other. I now have a neatly formed pastry. Twenty minutes at 375F and out it comes to be turned over into the first pan and returned to the oven. The resulting tort is impressive to both the eyes and the mouth...and so simple thanks to these nicely made (and inexpensive) pans.a
Roberts H. from The Art Boot Camp Posted on 05/30/2017
This 8" polished carbon steel paella pen has very good quality. I also use this pan to make my grandma's recipes for breakfast sunny side up egg.
Cengizhan K. Posted on 04/03/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register