7.5 oz. Bag 38-65 Count Imitation Breaded Tail On Shrimp - 12/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$19.49/Case|
- (12) 7.5 oz. bags per case; perfect for fry by order and portion control
- Mini round and pouch, tail-on whole shrimp with higher breading percentage
- Asian-style breading provides a satisfying, delicious crunch
- Offers a variety of menu applications
- Ships frozen; keep frozen until ready to cook
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||7.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
A fan-favorite amongst seafood lovers, bring the delicious taste of these imitation breaded shrimp to your menu! Featuring a savory, asian-style breading, customers are sure to love the satisfying crunchy outside to these tender mini round and pouch, tail-on shrimp. Great for a variety of menu applications, these breaded shrimp are sure to be a popular appetizer item on your bar bites menu when served with cocktail sauce and a lager. Also great on your lunch or dinner menu, serve up a classic shrimp and chips dish with Old Bay seasoned french fries at your surf and turf restaurant!
Made with real, whole shrimp with a higher breading percentage as defined by government standards, this product is great for cost-conscious establishments that wish to serve high quality seafood. The shrimp are shipped frozen and are fully prepared and ready to cook and serve. To deep fry, preheat fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and fry for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and crisped to perfection.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register