5 lb. Habanero Cheddar Cheese Block
- Perfect for sandwiches, soups, or salads
- Can be sliced, grated, or cubed
- Combined with spicy habanero peppers
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Spice up your sandwiches and cheese boards, and other dishes with this 5 lb. habanero cheddar cheese! This cheese is made with pits of habanero peppers for a hot taste that is sure to enhance a variety of foods. It takes a unique spin on a classic cheese loved by many and can be used in a number of dishes.
This solid block of cheese only adds to the versatility of this cheese. You can grate some and sprinkle it over tacos, fries, or a loaded baked potato soup. Slice some to kick the heat up a notch in your sandwiches, or cut some cubes to enhance the selection of your charcuterie board. This case comes with 8 different 5 lb. blocks which allow you to stock up you deli, restaurant, or sandwich shop with ease!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register