Find the Best Grill Turners for Your Business
Food turners allow your cooks to easily flip a variety of foods as they prepare them, including steak, burgers, and eggs. We offer these products in several types, such as grooved turners for scraping panini grills and perforated turners for preparing melted sandwiches, burgers, and other grilled items. If you're making eggs or flaky fish, slotted turners are a smart choice, while solid turners can be used for just about any flipping application. All of these turners are also made of durable materials like nylon, wood, polypropylene, and stainless steel. Additionally, they come with several edge styles, including beveled, rounded, and squared, which means they can easily pick up and flip just about anything. Some of these turners are even NSF Listed or dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If you're preparing items that require extremely high cooking temperatures, you can also choose from high heat capable items that will protect your chefs from burns. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
Perforated turners have holes that allow grease or liquids to drain during use, so they're great for use with greasy foods.
Slotted turners have horizontal openings designed for cooking fish and eggs at your upscale bistro, restaurant, or diner.
Solid turners offer the ideal blend of flexibility and stiffness, so they can be used for a wide variety of tasks at your establishment.
Turners with polycarbonate handles can withstand a wide range of temperatures for daily use in any commercial kitchen.
These turners have polypropylene handles that are strong, easy-to-grip, and durable enough for frequent, high-volume use.
Nylon handles are heat resistant and feature a dual-textured finish for enhanced grip, slip resistance, and comfort.
These turners have plastic handles that are durable, easy to clean, and resistant to a wide range of temperatures.
Stainless Steel Handles
These turners are constructed of high-quality stainless steel that's easy to clean and can stand up to daily, high-volume use.
These turners have wooden handles that offer a comfortable grip for your chefs. They should not be soaked or cleaned in the dishwasher.
High Heat Capable Turners
High heat capable turners can withstand 350-450 degree temperatures, so you can use them for almost any application in your commercial kitchen.
Extra Long Handle Turners
These turners have extra long handles, so they'll keep your chefs' hands safe from flames or other hot surfaces as they prepare food.
Beveled Edge Turners
Beveled edge turners have squared, slanted edges that allow you to easily scoop up burgers, chicken, or steak for quick flipping.
Rounded Edge Turners
Rounded edge turners have soft, curved edges, so they're great for making eggs or preparing fish. You can also use them to flip delicate foods.
Squared Edge Turners
Squared edge turners work well for flipping meats and eggs, and you can also use them to serve brownies and other pre-cut desserts.
Item #: 69333738
Item #: 92246934
Item #: 92246933
Item #: 69383WOOD
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
Item #: 694WT7
Item #: 69383PERF
Item #: 407NCRS
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
- Mercer M18300 Hell's Handle High Heat 8" x 3" Solid Rounded Edge Turner
- Mercer M33183 Hell's Handle High Heat 6" x 3" Fish / Egg Turner / Spatula
- 8" x 3" Solid Turner - Plastic Handle
- Mercer M18290 Hell's Handle High Heat 6" x 5" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- 10 1/2" x 4" Solid Turner with Cutting Edge - Wood Handle
- Mercer M18310 Hell's Handle High Heat 8" x 3" Perforated Rounded Edge Turner
- Mercer M18350 Hell's Handle High Heat 8" x 4" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- Mercer M18320 Hell's Handle High Heat 6" x 3" Square Edge Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31645 6" x 3" Solid Turner - Plastic Handle
- Vollrath 5284120 13 1/2" High Temperature Nylon Slotted Turner
- Mercer M18750 Millennia 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Mini Turner
- Mercer M18700 Millennia 8" x 3" Turner
- Mercer M18340 Hell's Handle High Heat 5" x 3" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- 8" x 3" Perforated Turner - White Handle
- Mercer M18280 Hell's Handle High Heat 5" x 4" Heavy-Duty Square Edge Turner
- American Metalcraft 19075 6" x 4" Solid Turner - Wood Handle
Whether you’re serving delicious breakfast favorites in your diner or grilling mouthwatering burgers, we’ve got you covered. Our grill turners are designed to make it simple to flip eggs, meat, fish, and other foods. Since these tools are made from durable materials, they’re sure to stand up to repeated use in your establishment. Some of our food turners also feature hooks and hanging holes, so you can conveniently store them when they’re not in use. Most of these products even have a square edge shape that helps to scrape built-up grease from your griddle. For more hand tools, check out our kitchen spoons, egg rings, and garnishing tools. If you're wondering where to buy turners, we have a large selection of turners for sale at the lowest prices.