Old Country 40 lb. Domestic Baby Swiss Cheese
- Domestic semi-soft Swiss cheese with a creamy texture and mild taste
- Made with pasteurized cow's milk
- Use as a topping, ingredient, or a standalone snack
- Easily slices and can be cut into cubes
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||40 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Stock your deli, cafe, or sandwich shop with this domestic baby Swiss cheese to enhance your recipes with a rich, creamy goodness! Made with pasteurized cow's milk, this cheese delivers a buttery, slightly nutty and sweet taste with a semi-soft consistency. Different from traditional Swiss and lacy Swiss cheese, baby Swiss is an American type of cheese that uses whole milk and is aged for less time for a much more mild, creamy flavor and smaller 'eyes'. This results in a more versatile cheese that also melts better, making it better suited for sandwiches, such as ham and cheese melts or reuben sliders, and can be swapped out with American cheese to take any cheeseburger to the next level. When placing on a cheese or charcuterie board, this baby Swiss pairs well with sweet fruits, like pears and strawberries, as well as fruity white wines and aged reds.
This cheese comes in an ample 40 lb. block, making it a cost-efficient option for high-volume users, and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-soft consistency can be cut into cubes for party trays, shredded for fondues, or sliced thin for sandwiches. Whether it's used as a topping, ingredient, or a standalone snack, this baby Swiss cheese promises to accentuate the best flavors in your dishes.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register