Find the Best Oven Mitts and Gloves for Your Business
If you're shopping for oven mitts and gloves for your restaurant, diner, or bakery, our inventory of products is sure to have what you're looking for. We offer these items in several types, including conventional and puppet style mitts that separate the thumb from the rest of the fingers. Additionally, you'll find heat resistant sleeves to protect your forearms and gloves that separate each finger for enhanced flexibility and grip. These items are also constructed from a variety of durable materials that allow you to reach into hot ovens, drop ingredients into frying oil, and carry hot pots and pans without the risk of being burned. No matter what you throw at them, these heat-resistant oven mitts and gloves will have no trouble standing up to daily use. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
Cotton gloves are comfortable and feature a 2-ply, machine-knit shell. They are also made of materials designed to protect against burns.
Fire Retardant Gloves
These gloves feature a fire retardant coating that's designed to keep your staff safe from burns or other injuries.
Kevlar oven mitts are exceptionally heat-resistant and offer unparalleled durability, making them perfect for any commercial kitchen.
These machine washable gloves are made of high-quality neoprene, so they'll have no trouble standing up to extremely high temperatures.
Silicone oven mitts offer exceptional protection in both hot and cold temperatures and can easily be wiped down after use.
Terry Cloth Gloves
Terry cloth gloves feature a durable design that will have no trouble standing up to daily use in your commercial kitchen.
Oven sleeves are used with gloves and extend to the elbow.
Oven gloves cover and separate each finger and thumb.
Puppet Style Oven Mitts
Puppet style mitts place the thumb over the palm.
Conventional Style Mitts
These mitts separate the thumb from the other four fingers.
Item #: 167801SG13 Plus
|Reg.||Lots of 36|
|Reg.||5 - 35||Lots of 36|
Item #: 167801SG17 Plus
|Reg.||Lots of 36|
Item #: 167801SG15 Plus
|Reg.||Lots of 36|
Other Oven Mitts & Gloves
- Choice 17" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- Choice 15" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- Choice 17" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- Choice 13" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- Choice 15" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- San Jamar T1217 Rotissi-Glove 17" Neoprene Gloves - Elbow Length
- 18" Terry Cloth Heat Resistant Sleeve
- Mastrad A82100 Orka 17" Black Silicone Oven Mitt
- San Jamar UCMX17BK UltiGrips Conventional Style Black Oven Mitt - 17"
- San Jamar T1212 Rotissi-Glove 12" Neoprene Gloves
- San Jamar 824TM 24" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
- Hot Mill Knit Gloves - 2/Pack
- San Jamar UCMX15BK UltiGrips Conventional Style Black Oven Mitt - 15"
- San Jamar SLWT16 Terry Sleeve - Heat Resistant
- San Jamar 810CM17 17" Best Grip Oven Mitt - Conventional Style
- San Jamar KT0215 Cool Touch 15" Flame Red Conventional Oven Mitt with Kevlar®
Protect your hands from burns and injury with our selection of commercials oven mitts! Whether you're handling hot pizza peels, sheet pans, or transporting chafer pans, we have the perfect type of heat-resistant glove for any foodservice operation. We even carry elbow length mitts and sleeves to protect your wrists and help prevent chef coats from catching on fire. With great options from multiple vendors, you're sure to find the perfect type of glove to protect your kitchen staff, chefs, and servers. Be sure to check out pot handle covers for handling hot skillets, pans, and other cookware. If you're wondering where to buy oven mitts & gloves, we have a large selection of oven mitts & gloves for sale at the lowest prices.