60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Non-Stick Commercial Rice Cooker and Warmer
Customers Also Viewed
- Rice spoon, rice cloth, and measuring cup included
- Cooks up to 30 cups of raw rice, warms up to 60 cups of cooked rice
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Town 32925 Rice Cloth / Napkin - 35 1/2" x 45 1/2"
7" Solid Plastic Rice Paddle
10 1/2" Slotted Plastic Rice Paddle
Town 22808 9" Bamboo Rice Paddle
Town 22810 9 1/4" Stainless Steel Rice Paddle with Wood Handle
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Cooked Capacity||60 Cups|
|Type||Cookers / Warmers|
|Uncooked Capacity||30 Cups|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between rice cookers and rice warmers?
- Rice cookers are exclusively meant to cook rice, and they tend to be smaller than rice warmers. Rice warmers are meant to keep cooked rice at foodsafe holding and serving temperatures for a period of time. Rice cookers / warmers are capable of both functions.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- Why is my cooker not heating and cooking properly?
- Your rice cooker has a heating plate to help determine what temperature your cooker needs to be at to correctly cook the rice without scorching the product. If the inner pot is not properly resting on this heating plate, the sensor might overcompensate in order to reach the correct temperature, causing your rice cooker to not work well. If this is the case, you may need to replace the inner pot on your rice cooker.
- What's the ideal ratio of rice to water to use in this rice cooker?
- Different types of rice require different ratios of rice and water in order to cook properly. Check out our Rice Cooker Buying Guide for information on cooking white rice, brown rice, quinoa, and more!
This 30 cup commercial non-stick rice cooker and warmer features an on/off switch and warming function. It has an easy-to-clean, removable, specially- designed, non-stick liner. This commercial rice cooker also automatically switches over from cooking to warming after the time has run out. It cooks up to 30 cups (180 oz.) of raw rice and warms up to 60 cups (360 oz.) of cooked rice.
Width (including handles): 14 1/2"
Depth: 14 1/2"
Dry Rice Capacity: 30 cups (180 oz.)
Cooked Rice Capacity: 60 cups (360 oz.)
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Town 57130 60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Stainless Steel Electronic Rice Cooker / Warmer - 120V
Town 56920 92 Cup (46 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Warmer with Stainless Steel Finish - 230V
Town 56822 50 Cup (25 Cup Raw) Electric Rice Cooker / Warmer - 120V, 1700W
Hamilton Beach 37590 90 Cup (45 Cup Raw) Rice Cooker - 240V
Proctor Silex 37540 40 Cup (20 Cup Raw) Rice Cooker / Warmer - 120V
Town 56912W 64 Cup (32 Cup Raw) 12 Qt. Sushi Rice Container with Woodgrain Finish
Town 57138 74 Cup (37 Cup Raw) Electric Rice Cooker / Warmer - 230V, 1950W
60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Cooker - 120V
Frequently Purchased Together
12" x 18" x 1/2" Blue Cutting Board
8" x 3" Flexible Solid Turner - Wood Handle
Cutting Board Rack For 6 Boards
Carlisle 1074260 StorPlus Royal Blue Polyethylene Lid for 12, 18, and 22 Qt. Square StorPlus Containers
4-Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
5" Probe Thermometer
20" x 15" x 7" Black Polypropylene Bus Tub, Bus Box
People Talk About:rice cooker cook great minutes Cooks liner Recommended warmer brown
Nice rice cooker. The product work very well. Inner pot is a non stick pot. Have a function to keep rice warm. My preference for the lid is this type. Your employee won't break the lid easily. Recommended!
Salila H. Posted on 03/27/2017
We use this daily in our kitchen to prepare long grain brown rice, lentils, and quinoa. The brown rice and lentils take about 35 minutes to fully cook and the quinoa about 22 minutes. The unit performs consistently after one year of use. We don't use the included mesh rice bag because the rice grains get caught in the holes, making cleaning difficult.
Kim S. Posted on 01/14/2017
It's a little large for our small kitchen but it cooks evenly every time and has been a good addition for us. It's quite large but still light enough to lift and move as well as clean. Double check dimensions for your sinks though! It fit fine in ours (15x15x12)
Kelsey M. from Turntable Cafe Posted on 07/08/2016
This is a work horse. We make anywhere from 1-3 full pots of short/medium grain rice several times a week on the food truck. It's fast, takes about 35 minutes. We transfer the rice to a warmer, then cook a new batch while we're using the rice from the warmer. The only thing is the water line doesn't match up for our kind of Asian rice. Pour water to two notches below the required water line and it's perfect, otherwise it's too mushy.
Jill F. from Fowler & Wolney Posted on 03/12/2016
This a is an great overall rice cooker for every day usage. It works well without fail in a large volume operation. Heats and holds well. Highly recommend.
Chad P. from Great every day rice cooker Posted on 01/27/2015
For the money this is a great rice cooker. Cooks rice well and easy cleanup with the non-stick. Take care that the liner does not get dented.
Chris K. Posted on 05/22/2014
Awesome high volume product for the avid rice eater, make a giant pot to last the week. Definitely worth the investment especially if you don't like to cook often!
Taylor P. Posted on 09/02/2013
This rice cooker is a good price and a must have if you're cooking rice in a food establishment. It makes rice come out wonderfully.
David D. Posted on 05/26/2012
A rice cooker is a necessity for any food service application serving rice. This one definitely gets the job done well. Depending on the recipe, occasionally stirring the rice to prevent scorching on the bottom may be necessary. That could be the case with any rice cooker, but this the only model I have ever used. It takes 30 minutes or less to cook a full batch of rice, and produces consistent results for me. The non-stick surface is great also. Recommended product.
Michael H. Posted on 03/01/2012
This is a decent 30 cup rice cooker! Great for cooking all sorts of rice from plain white to even brown rice! Nice design! Easy to clean!
Eric K. Posted on 01/06/2012
Maybe it's not the best rice cooker out there because it usually would only last about 2 years (for each we bought previously), but it did make a big load of rice (30 cups) without putting up a higher power outlet. And for the nonstick function....we did have to put a nonstick liner to prevent it from sticking.
Florence L. Posted on 08/16/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register