#24 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper- 1.5 oz.
$2.71/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Defrost fluid for easier scooping
- Red color-coded cap
- Generally used for hard ice cream
- Creates a classic ice cream scoop shape
- 1.5 oz. capacity
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Use this #24 ice cream scoop / dipper to quickly and easily dish up the flavor of the day. Don't struggle when scooping ice cream and make customers wait any longer than necessary for their frozen treats. With this #24 aluminum ice cream scoop, serving up dessert has never been faster, easier, or more convenient. Holding approximately 1.5 oz., this dipper is the perfect size for portioning out scoops to create single portions or for dipping multiple flavors to fill one cone!
Designed for scooping hard ice cream, this scoop is made of one-piece cast aluminum and the handle contains a non-toxic defrosting fluid that enables easier and faster dipping. This defrosting handle also helps to prevent ice crystals from forming on the scoop in between uses. Plus, the size is stamped on the handle for at-a-glance identification. Dish out tasty, classic-shaped ice cream scoops with this #24 aluminum scoop.
This item must be hand washed only to preserve quality.
Capacity: 1.5 oz.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:cream Ice scoop easy great scoops aluminum clean dipper quality
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulLove this scoop we I got it I thought it was small but it makes nice size scoops of ice cream glides right thru itand was easy to clean. I also like that its light weight. Would recommend this for sure
This has been a great inexpensive, sturdy, and easy to clean ice cream scoop we have been using at Creamland for the past few years. A must have for anyone who serves scoops of ice cream in their establishment.
This scoop at first I was disappointed when I saw the size but when i used it its the best. Picks up a full round scoop of ice cream.
The #24 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop/Dipper scoops easily without having to struggle. It is sturdy and great quality. It is not dishwasher safe but cleaning it is very easy..
Great quality ice cream scooper. It's perfect for our affogatos for dessert. Easy to clean and easy to use. Great choice if you're needing affordable, but great ice cream scoops.
I must say here I am pleased with my purchase this is a very decent quality made number 24 aluminum ice cream scooper/dipper really can't go wrong with it works great for scooping gelato that's what I'm using it for I'm happy with it
#24 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper #992AD24 I was amazed how easy it was to use its rather sharp at the edges so it makes the balls smooth and easy
This is my favorite ice cream scoop! I love the retro-vintage look it has. It's easy to clean, great quality, and afforable! I highly recommend this scoop!
I purchased the #24 aluminum ice cream scoop dipper. This larger ice cream scoop is very useful when you need to make bigger portions or for scraping out the bottom of the canister.
The best ice cream scoop on the market. It works with even solidly frozen ice cream (sometimes you forget to take it out of the freezer in time.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register