2 lb. Bag IQF Baby Brussels Sprouts - 12/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$33.49/Case|
- Naturally complex flavor, with both sweet and bitter notes
- Prepare with fresh herbs or savory sauces, from roasted garlic with lemon to teriyaki sauce sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Pairs perfectly with a thick slab of steak, creamy mashed potatoes, or delicate, filled pasta
- Roast for superior crispiness, or grill or boil for a crisp and juicy texture
- IQF freezing method preserves fresh texture and flavor; ships frozen
|Features||Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)|
|Package Size||2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
With a naturally complex sweet and bitter flavor, 2 lb. bag IQF baby brussels sprouts make for a delicious, healthy side dish. Roasting, with its gradual heat, enhances the bitter and sweet flavors for superior balance that's perfect topped with a variety of herbs and spices. Try sprinkling the sprouts with garlic, oregano, salt, or pepper for a burst of seasoning. Roasted brussels sprouts also boast a fresh, crispy texture that pairs perfectly with a thick, juicy steak and buttery mashed potatoes. Or, instead of serving them as a side, add the sprouts to israeli couscous mixed with a zing of lemon zest, or smother in smoked gouda and serve with tortellini.
These baby brussels sprouts are trimmed, small in size, and ready to roast, grill, steam, or even boil. For a fresh taste after freezing, they're preserved through the IQF, or individual quick freezing, process. This process takes only minutes and prevents ice crystals from forming and watering down the produce. It also helps keep the food's shape, color, and texture for much longer than traditional freezing methods. Thanks to their preservation, the brussels sprouts taste deliciously fresh; customers will never guess they were actually frozen!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
So excited for the frozen vegetables. The brussels sprouts are amazing and such a great quality. Taste fresh and very easy to prepare in any kitchen.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register