2.75 lb. St. Louis Pork Ribs - 12/Case
- Sternum and rib tips removed
- A more visually appealing piece of meat
- Great for barbecue competitions, restaurants, or barbecue stands
- Unseasoned so you can prepare it your way with a dry rub, glaze, or both
- Ships frozen
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
These St. Louis ribs are the ultimate meat for grilling, smoking, or barbecuing. Slather them in a dry rub or glaze them in a tangy sauce; these ribs are sure to provide an entertaining and delicious meal for your patrons. St. Louis ribs are cut from spare ribs and have the tip and sternum removed. This creates a more uniform shape and appealing piece of meat for an improved meal presentation. St. Louis ribs are also the common cut of choice for barbecue competitions as they are thicker and boast more meat. Plan on approximately 1.5 lb. of rib per person, depending on what you serve with these ribs. You'll want to cook these long and at a low temperature, with indirect heat if possible.
To prepare these ribs, let them first thaw in the refrigerator. If you're using a dry rub, you'll want to apply and let it sit for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 12. When the ribs are ready to cook, preheat only one side of your grill to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. To help the ribs stay moist, you'll want to place a container (such as an aluminum pan) with water on the lit side of the grill. Cover it with aluminum foil and make slits in the foil. Place the ribs on the unlit section of the grill, bone side up. Close the grill and allow the ribs to cook for 1 1/2 hours. Flip and cook for another 1 1/2 hours, or until the rib meat is tender and begins to pull back from the bone. Serve your customers something sweet at your restaurant, or dish out something spicy at your barbecue stand. Just be sure to give them plenty of napkins so they can thoroughly enjoy these St. Louis ribs.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register